Port-in your existing phone number to become FINN MOBILE customer. Just follow simple steps below
- First, make sure you're clear to port your number by paying all your outstanding balance. Remember, according to the law, no operator can stop you from porting due to any contract. It is your full right to port if you have no outstanding balance.
- Obtain your 8-digit PIN code by dialing *151*xxxxxxxxxxxxx# (x=13-digit Thai National ID number) from your existing mobile phone, or send your Thai national ID number to SMS 4444151. For foreigners, please send your passport number to SMS 4444151. If you cannot obtain the PIN code, please contact your existing mobile operator to resolve the issue
- Once you obtain your PIN code, visit our website at www.finnmobile.io
- Choose your package, and sign up
- In 'Choose Your Number' page, click on 'Transfer Number'. Then, fill in the phone number that you want to port-in, fill in your PIN code, and click 'Begin Transfer'
- Fill in your information and make payment. Then, just wait for the SIM to be delivered to your address
- Once you receive the SIM, please wait for your port-in result in SMS. Once you receive the SMS that your port-in is successful, insert FINN MOBILE SIM into your phone and start using our service right away. Overall process takes approximately 2-5 working days
- Request a PIN Code by dialing *151*xxxxxxxxxxxxx# (x=13-digit Thai National ID number) from your FINN MOBILE phone, or send your Thai national ID number to SMS 4444151 For foreigners, please send your passport number to SMS 4444151
- Go to the service shop of your preferred operator, and follow the procedure at the shop
- Receive the SIM card at the shop and wait for SMS confirmation
- Input the new SIM card to your phone
This process will take approximately 1-2 business days