NBTC requires the person who owns more than 6 sim cards to confirm possession of the numbers with the actual identification card. Effective on 16 January 2024
For FINN MOBILE Customers, please follow the instructions
Criteria of re-identification customers
1. Customers who own more than 101 sim cards from dtac and FINN MOBILE combined must identify to confirm possession within 14 February 2024.
2.Customers who own 6-100 sim cards from dtac and FINN MOBILE combined must identify to confirm possession within 13 July 2024.
Documents requires for re-identification with FINN MOBILE
1. Picture of your ID card or passport.
2. Picture of your selfie holding ID card or passport with no hat, glasses or mask. We recommend using the photo taking less than 3 months to date.
FINN MOBILE re-identification steps
1. Contact Customer Support agent via Live chat on www.finnmobile.io or FINN MOBILE application.
2. Inform your phone number which you receive SMS Alert to confirm your number possessions and answer verification question.
3. Prepare your documents.
4. Verify the FINN MOBILE number of your possession as listed.
5. Send your documents via chat.
Remark: Facial recognition is used to verify your documents. If the photo you upload to FINN MOBILE is unrecognized by the system, we will send you an email to request for new document.
1. Why do I need to identify?
- The process is required according to NTBC Announcement to prevent Cyber fraud and protect telecommunication users’ rights.
2. Where can I process the re-identification?
- Contact Customer Support agent via Live chat on www.finnmobile.io or FINN MOBILE application.
3. What will happen if I do not identify within due date?
- According to NTBC Announcement, your number will be suspended from voice and data usage. However, you will still be able to contact emergency numbers such as 191,1669 etc. and FINN MOBILE Call Center 02-202-8585
To reactivate the number, customers need to identify number ownership. After the identification is completed, the service will be automatically continued depends on outstanding balance.
4. When is the deadline of re-identification for customers who receive SMS Alert?
The due date for identification is categorized from the amount of numbers in your possession.
- More than 101 numbers due date on 14 February 2024.
- 6-100 numbers due date on 13 July 2024
5. For online re-identification, which device is compatible? Can I use tablet / notebook / PC?
For online identification, customers can contact LIVE Chat at www.finnmobile.io or Application FINN MOBILE with the following device.
- Mobile phone
6. Would the progress be updated immediately after I complete the process?
- The progress will be updated with 24 hrs. after you complete the process.
7. I own less than 6 numbers but receive identification SMS alert, do I need to identify?
- Please process the re-identification within the due date.
8. Where can I check how many numbers, I need to confirm possession or which numbers has already been confirmed?
- Please contact Live Chat at www.finnmobile.io or Application FINN MOBILE.
9. Currently I own more than 6 numbers, but I cannot find the number I recently registered. Do I need to confirm the recent number?
- Identification for the number registered after 1 December 2024 is not required.
Please contact Live Chat at www.finnmobile.io or Application FINN MOBILE to check if all required numbers have been confirmed.
10. If I have not complete identification with due date and the number has been terminated, can I reactivate the number?
- If the number has been terminated, you can request to reactivate the number within 30 days. However, the identification is required to reactivate.